Business litigation generally refers to matters that are complex and are in an area of the law that includes a range of claims such as real estate claims, real estate development claims, bank fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, fraud, and tortious interference with contract. At Rikard & Protopapas, our team has litigated various business litigations disputes on both the plaintiff and defense side.
Some of the areas of Business Litigation that Rikard & Protopapas offers representation in are the following:
- Breach of Employee Non-disclosure Agreements
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Non-compete Agreements
- Breach of Contract Fraud
- Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Insurance Litigation
- Intentional Interference with Contract
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law
- Negligent Misrepresentation
- Tortious interference (intentional damage of a business relationship)
- Unfair trade practices
You deserve to have an attorney that understands your Business Litigation Needs. You also deserve a lawyer that understands the process, the litigation, and the seriousness of these issues affecting your personal and professional life. Please contact the team at Rikard & Protopapas to have your case evaluated.